Friday, December 21, 2007
Nonsense
This weekend has been crazy, and I haven’t even had to shop. Have you ever played guitar hero? Well if you haven’t I truly recommend it because it’s a lot of fun. My friends and I have played it a lot the past few days. If you know me well you know that I don’t really like video game that much, acutely not at all. In fact I think that most video game seem to make me motion sickness. But anyways, guitar hero is a lot of fun and my friends and I have played it a lot the last few days. See what having a few weeks off of school have leaded me to do. You think I should be doing something productive like reading, scrap booking. Oh well I’m enjoy my little break. I can’t believe that Christmas is almost here, wow, time goes by so fast. I feel like I haven’t done any shopping this year. Last year I decided that I would buy all my next years gifts the day after Christmas. I only had a few things to left to buy this year. I thought that I would enjoy not having to hurry and get everything done at the last minute. But, it turns out that I miss the mad rush of trying to get the gift bought in the crazy shopping crowd. So I don’t think I will be doing it again this year because I look forward to the insane crazy shopping at the last minute next year. I think it the rush.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree about the shopping. I started my shopping early this year, and I've been done for a while, and now just waiting for the big day to come, and just been dragging on.....
Post a Comment