Friday, February 22, 2008

Don't Worry I'm Still Alive!!!!!

Well the good news is I’m not dead!!!! It’s been soooooo long since I posted. I have been rather busy so lots recap!!!! I went to Portland for work; it was a lot of fun, but a rather long trip for just a few days. At the meeting they gave us a Jack head eight ball. It has such a pointed hat, I had to check it to get thru airport security.


Along with airport security they almost didn’t even let me get on board because my drivers license has almost expired. I had no clue, so it was a good thing that I went to Portland or who knows how long I would have gone on an EXPIRED driver’s license. My BAD!!!!

Then there was my birthday... I had to work, but I didn’t really mind working because I got two diffrent sets of roses sent to me.... I loved it; I left them on the counter in the front and loved all the attention that I got... Boy that sound a little conceited... I mean I liked looking at them all day. Later that night I skipped school and went out to dinner with my mom.

This is what was on my back porch; it’s a construction cone and a huge one. I laughed :)


I’m an aunt again Titus Keith Alvey…It’s the first Niece or Nephews that I have seen the day they were born…With Rylee and Damien I was on my Mission, and Tucker I was at school in Rexburg. Hunter he was so far away. It was fun to hold him when he was only almost an hour old.

Mom B-day we went to Perkins for dinner and had a really HOT waiter…….That doesn’t happen very often …I do think I’ll be eating at Perkins more… J/K

Well that’s about it, School had been keeping me really busy, along with work. But I will be better at posting now that I’ve caught up!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Brooke said...

Glad to hear you aren't dead ;) sounds like you're keeping very busy. Hope you had a great birthday!!!

The Brann's said...

Andrea....it sounds like we need to make a quick trip to Burley to eat at Perkins before the hot guy quits!!! When would work best for you???

Thanks for posting pics of the baby...he looks adorable. Can't wait to see him!!

Jen said...

I'm glad to see you're still alive. It's a good thing we have a phone or we'd think you were dead. (Not that I have to much room to talk. )

pie said...

Hey, I was going to comment about the need to see the HOT guy at Perkins. What does everyone's schedule look like in April? That's probably the first time we'd be able to come up.

Krystal, you've been busy. Who left the construction cone on the back porch? That's a good one.

Krystal said...

The cone was left by an employee of mine, It was really good plus I would have never thought that he would of done it. People suprise me!!!!