Today in FHE (Family Home Evening) was the talent show. Now I’ve known about it for about a mouth and have been trying to figure out my talent. Well I thought and I thought and still nothing. Well that just tells you how talent less I am. Well yesterday it hit me that I could have Rylee teach me to dance. I thought oh good I have a day to learn the dance that she already knew; after all she is in dance class. Yesterday she told me she was to busy to teach me so that just left us with today after work. So she taught me her dance and yes I danced a three year old dance in front of my entire singles branch. If I had any chance of finding that special someone, well...... I think I pretty much shot that out of the park!!!!!
Thank goodness I have such a cute niece :)
6 comments:
Super cute!
I SO wish I could have been there!!! You all 3 looked so adorable!! I think it was a fabulous talent. Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!
i loved your talent. you are such a good aunt! you are the cutest!
That is pretty cute, you are quite the dancer.
That was so fun!!! YOu are such a great aunt!!! I think that any guys who didn't see that as a great thing is dumb!!!!
That's cute! The right guy is gonna like you for the fun things you do like that. If they don't then they are losers!
Post a Comment