Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hives are not fun!!!!

Wednesday I started to get a rash/hives….that night I took some Benadryl when I woke up they were gone and I really didn’t think anything of it. That was until about three in the afternoon while I was at work I started to breakout again all over my face neck and arms. I decided to go to the doctor before they got any worse. The doctor said that I had a very bad reaction to something; he gave me a shoot and said that it should be cleared up by the morning. Well they got worse and then better and when I went to bed Thursday night I thought that they would go away……well I thought wrong Friday morning they were even worse all over my body from my head to my feet. No lie I had one conscious hive from my thigh to the middle of my shin. So I went back to the doctor for a double shot and a stronger medicine. They hurt so bad and have been coming and going all weekend. Here are a few pictures that show a little bit of the pain I was in. The doctor said that if they don’t go away by Monday I need to go see a specialist. They haven’t gone completely away but they seem to be fading away, because when they do come back it better every time, so I think I may wait to go see a specialist. I don’t think the pictures do it justice it was a lot worse than the pictures show!!!



7 comments:

pie said...

Krystal, that's crazy! They look like they hurt so bad. I hope you are headed towards recovery and that you start feeling better soon!!

Gwen said...

Wow, that looks like you must have felt really miserable, hope they are better!

Mrs. B said...

Hives SUCK! I'm so sorry you have to deal with them, I get them when I'm stressed.. hope they go away, they are not any fun whatsoever.

The Brann's said...

OH GROSS!!!! I feel so bad for you!!! I can't believe how bad they are. Hopefully they're gone by the time you come to visit this weekend!!

dave and melissa said...

YUCK! How annoying are they. I am glad you updated your blog and the temple is so beautiful! Hope you get better soon

Brooke said...

You poor thing! I believe you about how bad and big they can get. Poor Alaura gets hives on top of hives it's horrible. I hope you can find out what triggered it!

Tigrotta said...

I never had that but from the pictures and your description must be something really painful... I am sorry you had it.. I hope they are gone now and you are feeling better!!! :)