Monday, August 4, 2008

Family Reunion Picture

I had a blast and my Family Reunion a few weekends ago....In fact it was so much fun that I only took one picture so here it is.......



It was so much fun to hang out with everyone....you know we have a great family and we sure do know how to have a good time...My favorite things where....Getting in trouble for being to loud, beating the guys twice(Girls rock, and Grandpa got no extra points, thanks Grandpa), and just talking and laughing.

4 comments:

Gwen said...

It really was a fun week-end and yes we sure do have a great family.

The Brann's said...

I'm flattered that your one and only picture is of ME!!!! I had a blast, and I'm so glad that you guys were able to come down even if the only thing we talked about was poop!!!!!ha ha ha

pie said...

We are always loud when we are together and that's fun! So glad you guys came.

Johnson Family said...

Sounds like it was lots of fun! Wish we could have gone, but we were up at my parents for the 24th for three day and Bart thought we needed to get home to take care of the dumb dogs, because he was worried about them going too long and would not ask a neighbor to feed them.(MEN) And our baby is little enough I was worried about taking him camping. Hopefully next year!