Monday, August 4, 2008

Xander Nicholas Alvey

The Newest Nephew
Born July 22 2008
8 lbs 7 oz
18 inch long


He's so cute and totally takes after me!!!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

cute pictures! It is always exciting to see them.

The Brann's said...

I LOVE the outfit. He's so adorable. Can't wait to see him!!!

pie said...

He is cute. Thanks for sharing.

Vlazny's said...

He is handsome! I love his little outfit.

Johnson Family said...

I love the hair! I wish Pax's hair would stick up like that. I am sick of people saying what a cute little girl. He does not have bows in his hair!!!! That is ok I guess with the girls they always said what a cute little boy and they had bows and more hair than Paxon. Anyway he is way cute.

Jami said...

aaaw he is adorable! now that my family lives in Ut I hope we see family more