This weekend was a blast…..Two of my friend came to town for their cousins wedding reception. Luckily for me that meant I would get to hang out with them all weekend. As far as activities that was going on, first on Friday night an institute activity-movie night. We went but didn’t stay that long because the movie was Singles Ward (seen it a lot). So we decided to go home and play, Guitar Hero (my favorite). The following morning was the branch 4-wheeling activity at Melcher Mansion.
I love this activity and look forward to it every year. We at the Branch are so blessed to have such wonderful leaders that really go above and beyond to make everything we do so much fun. You can’t even tell who the leaders are, Can you?
Lisa, Emily and I decide to go on the trail to Pomerelle…….for those of you that aren’t familiar with the area this trail is difficult and has many spots that are hard. Full of rock, that’s an understatement full of boulders that you have to go over. I must admit that there were a few times that I needed the guys that took us to help me. I was hard but totally worth it. Today I’m so sore from holding on to the handle and break. Never knew one could get so sore from 4-wheeling, now I know. I wished I had picture of the trail but I forgot to take my camera, thanks Mindy for letting me steal the pictures.
7 comments:
Looks like you had a fun week end. I like the dusty face!!
Uncle B says that's quite a new make-up job. What an adventure it sounds like you had.
Although I love being married and having kids, sometimes seeing how much fun you are having makes me miss the single days!! You keep doing the fun stuff and make sure you through in a little extra for me!
Those pictures are hillarious! Sounds like so much fun!
I LOVE that last picture of you. Glad you had a good time. Next time you can come 4-wheeling with us!!
haha those pictures are hilarious. that looks fun!
I just read the comments and realized I said almost the same exact thing as Camie... I guess its apparent that we're sisters ha
Post a Comment