
This last week end at the branch activity we did turkey bowling...I don't want to be to prideful but....I totally rocked....I think that it was beginners LUCK.

My dad is amazing who else would ask three little kiddo's to help make cookies.....Ya I think he's NUTS!!!!!
5 comments:
Cute pictures. those are special times for the kids. Becky has kids help her make cookies, bread, etc. all the time.
You're not being prideful...you're being honest. You totally rocked that turkey!
I sure do wish we lived in Burley when there's moments like those. I hate Hunter missing out on all the fun and not getting to spend much time with Grandma & Grandpa.
The random pictures are the best kind!! Your dad looks like he is a awesome Grandpa. Hey to be completely honest I have never heard of turkey bowling. How do you play?
Your dad is the best grandpa!!! Love the random pics!!
Post a Comment