Friday, December 26, 2008

For those of you that have never been to Burley or have forgotten the craziness that happens when it snows and blows. I thought that I would post some pictures of how it really is. Yes we truly had a winter wonderland Christmas.

We could totally walk over the fence…..hey if it stays like that until Sunday I could get to church much faster, well as long as I don’t fall though……. That could be bad, very bad.

Don’t think that my car is going anywhere for a little. Thank goodness Mom’s care has four wheel drive and she didn’t need it today.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Quite some snow. I sure remember what the snow and wind can be like in Burley.

pie said...

Wow. I'm glad you posted the pictures. It is so crazy to actually see it.

Jami said...

holy molly! I think we get enough snow here in Layton but thats a looot! so it's been warming up here and looking more like spring but we just got a few inches of snow and its not melting real quick... I'm so ready for spring! You guys are prob still getting snow too... yikes

Oh and you should check out my blog I updated it and there's a lot of fun pictures!