So it’s been awhile….I wish that I could say that I’ve been really really busy doing the most extravagate things. But I don’t think that I should lie so……..I’ll just say the truth…..I’ve been lazy.
Just the other day my friends Lisa, Emily and I went star falls (I think that’s what it is called). It was so beautiful. We could walk up so close to it that I could have fallen in. This year the water is really high which made it even more amazing.
Before you get to the falls this is what the water looked like……..as calm as calm could be.
……then it turned into this.
I love it.
4 comments:
Good to hear from you again, I enjoyed the pictures, sounds like you had a good time.
Beautiful....and deadly. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad that you are having a good time with the girls, especially if it means that you have a reason to return to blogland. We have missed your posts. Never go away again!
I think I would be scared!
How pretty!!!!
Post a Comment