Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finals are over :)

Yes, finals are done. I took my last final on Monday; thank goodness they are all done. This semester has really been a hard one for me. With working, very long work week, managing Jack, I’m just glad I just made it to the end. I can’t say that I am going to pass all of my classes but at least it’s over. For my last final I had to drive to Twin to take, I tried really hard to convince my teacher that he should let my take it here but I couldn’t convince him so I made the drive. In the end it all worked out because I was able to visit my good friend Amee and her cute family.

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

yeah! Welcome to blogger! Hope you're doing great I love you! :) Miss ya tons too.

Mrs. B said...

Hey this is my personal blog, so you have our "familys" and now mine. Love ya.

http://ambercristbarber.blogspot.com/

The Brann's said...

I'm glad it's all over. Now you have more time to come and visit us!!! So when you coming??? : )

pie said...

Yes. When? This time tell us too so we can have fun with both of you.

Jen said...

I'm glad it's over too. Maybe next semester you won't have such hard papers. :) Love ya!