Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

It’s been a great day! I kinda wish that I could have slept in more today but other than that it been a wonderful day. It was a lot of fun to see all of my nephews and niece opens their gifts. Little kids are the funniest to see. Damien got a lot of gifts that had to do with Thomas the train I think it called that. Rylee, the princess that she is got only princess things and a lot of it. Tucker seemed to get toy that make noise his parents will love that. : ) Hunter the poor boy was sick, but still got some cute things.





Also this morning when I saw Rylee and tucker they where wearing shirts that said “I hope it’s a Sister,” and “I hope it’s a Brother.” Well I wish I could say that I got is right off the bat but I didn’t it took me a little while to figure it out. Well to be completely honest it had to be spelled out for me. So that make it soon to be six grandchildren for my parent and they aren’t even old yet.

It was a good day I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad we got to come down. Even if Hunter and I were sick. We love you!

The Brann's said...

Looks like you had a very fun filled Christmas!!! I'm glad for your sake that Josh and Jen came down!!