Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tamone



The past few weeks my cat has had a urinary track infection. This is the second time that Tamone has had this in the past three mouths. I have had to give him pills twice a day for three weeks. If you haven’t ever given a cat a pill it’s a very hard thing. The first time that I gave it to him he bit me three times, so I had to out smart him. I finally figured it out. I first would wrap him up in a towel so only his head was sticking out. He looked funny!! Then I would force his mouth open with one hand, while I dropped the pill in the other. Then I would hold his mouth close while I blew in his face so that he would swallow. Sometimes I would have to repeat it a few times. Some day he would be extra stubborn I had to repeat this process quite a few time. Well today I gave him his last pill; hopefully he won’t get it again for a while. He’s kind of a pain in the butt but he is cute.

3 comments:

The Brann's said...

Poor Tamone....I can just picture you wrapping him up in a towel. Kinda made me laugh. Hopefully he's feeling better now.

Mrs. B said...

Poor Tamone, I hope he gets better! Tamone and Minnie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g... :)

pie said...

I love your kitty!