Sunday, December 16, 2007

Update .....

Well I’m not that good at updating and everyone keeps asking me when I am going to update so I thought I better get it done so here goes. The weekend after Thanksgiving my dad and I went on out annual shopping trip. I didn’t think that we were both going to find the time to go with our busy schedules, but it worked out and we were able to go. We ended up going to Boise (I bet you can’t guess why?) of course it was to go and see the cutes baby Hunter in the world. Oh, ya his parents also, just kidding Josh and Jen. We went up there on Friday night and went strait to their apartment were we stayed the night. We slept there that night and got up somewhat early to get a head start on the shopping most years we don’t get all the shopping done, but this year we managed to get everyone done all in one day. I would tell you what stores we had the best luck in but I don’t what to give any clues so just keep guessing.

I have also had to go Boise a few more times for work which in turn didn’t turn out that bad because I was then again able to see Josh and his family. I mostly have been really busy with all of my finals for school but the good news is that I have my last one tomorrow I can’t wait until it is over. Hopefully I pass them all. Even with the craziness of finals and school I have still managed to have fun hanging out with my friends. This last weekend I went with them and also our singles branch to Salt Lake. We decided to leave early to do a little shopping and of course I needed to hang out with Brenda and her wonderful family, thanks again by the way. Saturday we went shopping until we had to meet the branch at Rodizio’s, it’s a brazilin BBQ, all you can eat meat. If you haven’t ever eaten at a brazilin BBQ you should really go I love it. I was brave and tried chicken hearts, to be honest I really didn’t like it but at least I can say that I have tried it. After we ate we walked around temple square looking at the beautiful lights. Then we went to Savior of the World at the little theater in the conference center. I really enjoyed it.

Well that’s about all that been missed I think. I will try to do better but I don’t make any promises.

4 comments:

The Brann's said...

I'm SO glad you finally posted. I look daily to see if you've posted anything, and I was extrememely happy to see the updates!!! We had a great time with you last weekend, and we hope you know you're always welcome here!!!

pie said...

You and B missed each other at Rodizio's by 6 days. He went there the following Friday for his work dinner.
Good luck on your final tomorrow.
It was good to see an update from you! Say "hi" to the family.

Jen said...

Krystal! It's a good thing we talk on the phone so I can know that you're still alive. I would never know it if I relied only on blogs. :) Just kiddin. Oh and you're welcome for all the help. Anytime, just let me know. Love ya!

Jen Jackson said...

Hi Krystal!

I decided to try the blog thing too and it is way fun!
Here's our link.
http://joshandjenjackson.blogspot.com/

I'm going to add yours to my links if that's ok. Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!