Thanks Krystal! It was a pretty good day. Josh took me to lunch at a mexican restaraunt and he brought me flowers at work too. I've had a few phone calls and some texts too. All in all it was a pretty good day.
Let’s see...I am a college student that can't wait to get done with school, hope I can make it just one more year. I love to have fun, anything outside makes me happy. I enjoy trying new things, because lets face it if you don't try it you may not know how much you love it.
3 comments:
Thanks Krystal! It was a pretty good day. Josh took me to lunch at a mexican restaraunt and he brought me flowers at work too. I've had a few phone calls and some texts too. All in all it was a pretty good day.
Happy Birthday Jenn!!! I hope you got my e-mail!!
Yes Jen, Happy Birthday! I did think about you but didn't have a chance to tell you :) I'm glad you had a nice day.
Post a Comment