Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Worst Luck

Why do I have the absolute worst luck in the world?????? So just a few weeks ago my hair dryer decided to die, well I would have to say that it over heated and started to smell rather bad. I was afraid that it was going to blow I decided to retire it to the garbage can. I really didn’t want to buy a new one so I decided that I would just use mom’s, it was working great for a while until Sunday. Ya I was in the middle of drying my hair when mom’s blow dryer died, this one didn’t over heat it just wouldn’t turn on. I had to tame my wild hair so I could get to church and teach the lesson.(so it was a bad hair day for me L) See what I mean?? I have the worst luck!!!! I hate that I am always have to buy a new blow dryer every two to three years, aren’t they suppose to last longer then that? Aren’t they suppose to last a lifetime???

3 comments:

pie said...

Mine literally blew up in my hand. It scared me so bad. I replace mine often.

Brooke said...

I don't use one very often but I still have to replace it every 3 or 4 years. How scary to have one blow up like that!!!

The Brann's said...

Please don't touch my hair dryer....i need it!!! Love ya!!!