Monday, April 7, 2008

Two great weekends in a row......

Well a lot has happened since my last post but I don’t think that I can remember it all so I’ll try really hard. Last weekend my brother Danny and his wife Amy blessed there baby Titus. It was a lot of fun to have family up to visit. Brenda, Breanne and Ryker came up on Friday and we just hung out that night and played guitar hero most of it. Yes I have finally bought Guitar Hero, I have wanted it for quiet a long time but have never gotten it, and I just couldn’t wait any longer so I bought it for that weekend. I think that it was a great investment because it’s so much fun. Saturday we as in Brenda, Breanne, Ryker, Dad and I drove to Utah for a cosines Baptism. I know that your thinking crazy fast trip, yes it was and thank you Brenda again for making the trip twice just for me, I am so loved.

My mom had this great idea that we should take a picture of all of there grandchildren, so just think about it five children all under the age of four trying to get one good picture just look how it went.!!!!!!





This weekend I went to Utah for my mission reunion, it was a lot of fun and good to see the missionary that I knew. Most importantly I loved seeing my mission president, president Hymas is the absolutely best I love him.

To bad there wasn’t any sister that I served with but I did see a few sisters that I knew really well and it was fun to talk to them and find out what’s there lives advantages are.


I stayed with Brenda and had tons of fun with her and her two boy’s Thank you I love you all. It was also good to see everyone there and have breakfast with Brad and Andrea. We also went to canyons soccer game he’s a great soccer player and I loved watching it I just wished the weather was a little nicer.

Wow I had two really great weekends and enjoyed every minute. How I managed to get two weekends off in a row I’m not sure, but it was tons of fun.

Oh yeah I got a new Job!!!

7 comments:

dave and melissa said...

what is your new job and holy cow does he look like danny or what??? they are all so cute!

pie said...

It was great to see you. We need to do it more often. When would you be available for a hotel party?

Product Scout said...

Hymas! I'm glad you enjoyed the reunion!

Vlazny's said...

Hey Sister Alvey I mean Krystal! Its so good to hear from its been a long time. I have wanted to goto a mission reunion since I have been home but I dont live that close anymore. You sound like you doing great. Your family is getting bigger with the niece and nephews. I think there was only two or maybe three when we served together. What is your new job? Where are you going to school?
Keep in touch and I will do the same.
Brisa

Brooke said...

SOunds like you had a great couple of weekends!!! So...What's your new job????

Brooke said...

It's funny that 65 degrees feels cold to us here huh? I guess it all depends on what you're used to :)

Kris said...

Yeah so next time you are in Utah you should give me a call, 801-773-7890, so we can go do something. So what is your new job?
Tricia