That looks like soooo much fun!!! I can't wait to hear (read) about the details! Thanks for the pic's you've been posting I love reading them!! Hope you're trip home goes well.
Let’s see...I am a college student that can't wait to get done with school, hope I can make it just one more year. I love to have fun, anything outside makes me happy. I enjoy trying new things, because lets face it if you don't try it you may not know how much you love it.
6 comments:
The pictures are great, looks like you are still having a great time.
Too bad your vacation is almost over....but I can't wait to see you when you get back!!!
That looks like soooo much fun!!! I can't wait to hear (read) about the details! Thanks for the pic's you've been posting I love reading them!! Hope you're trip home goes well.
I've been waiting to here more about your trip...
I want a new post!!!!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun. That was a big pizza! And a little car. =) Those cars are so cute. Is that what you drove while you were there?
Post a Comment