Sunday, May 11, 2008

Well I made it to Italy safe and sound. I was a little scared that I was going to miss my flights but I made them just in the nick of time.


This is taken on the flight from Paris to Bologna.

When I got to Forlì I was rather tired so I took a little nap and then went out to see the city. Here are a few pictures of the beautiful area.

Piazzale della Vittoria
Just a building downtown I liked it!!
One of the many Catholic church ceilings
San Mercuriale
Saturday afternoon we went to this Skypark. It's kinda hard to explain so here are a few pictures. I needed to go to the restroom before we started and this is what I walked into. I was a little scared but I managed to hover over the toilet. Now that takes talent!!
Erica and I preparing to go.

Look really close you can see me flying like Tarzan

It was a lot of fun but very scary, yea I thought I was going to DIE!!! I would only brave the green plus one, which was one above the easy.

Today I went to Church, it was different not understanding what was being said. Luckily Erica translated most of it. I just think that it's so amazing that even if i didn't understand I could still feel the spirit.

It's been a great first few day!!! More to come!!!!

5 comments:

Gwen said...

It was great to hear and see some of what you are doing. Will watch for more to come.

pie said...

So fun. Keep posting. What awesome experiences.

Brooke said...

What a blast!!! I'm so excited to see how the rest of your trip goes!!! Have fun!

The Brann's said...

I"M SO JEALOUS!!! I wanna come with you!!! The sky park looks like a blast!!

dave and melissa said...

i am glad you had fun! that picture from the sirplane is awesome!