I loved the shopping basket, I wish I could take it home!!! Bertinoro this town is up on a hill, and over looks the nearby towns. It was so beautiful!! Look really close and you can kinda see the sea way off!!!
I found a MAN!!! J/K I really likes the doorbell.
This is the road I don't think Pebble's could fit up it!! Castle in Forlieimpopole Gelato "Ice Cream" Ya I love it!!!
It's sooooo beautiful!!! It looks like you're having a good time. I wish I was there...or anywhere but here. I hope you have the time of your life!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
WOW....I'm jealous your having so much fun!!! The shopping cart totally reminded me of the mission pic you have of you pushing the little kid cart around....remember that???
You look great. I love your shirt. It's so cute on you. It's so fun to see all the pictures. Did you know that your uncle and I want to serve a mission in Italy some day? I guess it won't be up to us where we go but it would be a place we'd love to go to. Hope you're having fun!
Let’s see...I am a college student that can't wait to get done with school, hope I can make it just one more year. I love to have fun, anything outside makes me happy. I enjoy trying new things, because lets face it if you don't try it you may not know how much you love it.
5 comments:
It's sooooo beautiful!!! It looks like you're having a good time. I wish I was there...or anywhere but here. I hope you have the time of your life!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
WOW....I'm jealous your having so much fun!!! The shopping cart totally reminded me of the mission pic you have of you pushing the little kid cart around....remember that???
You look great. I love your shirt. It's so cute on you. It's so fun to see all the pictures. Did you know that your uncle and I want to serve a mission in Italy some day? I guess it won't be up to us where we go but it would be a place we'd love to go to. Hope you're having fun!
The pictures are great, sure enjoyed the update on your trip. Sounds like you are having a great time, which was expected.
Your are soooo lucky!! I would love to go anywhere in Europe to see all the history and beauty. I think you should bring the shopping basket home:)
Post a Comment