Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008 :)

I can’t believe that is 2008. Happy New year to all. All day at work on Monday everyone kept asking me what I had planned. When I told them that I would be going to a party that would have about 300 people and no alcohol they where shocked. One person even asked me how you can have fun with out drinking. Well it’s easy I had a lot of fun. The party was in Twin which is about a forty minute drive. My friends and I decided to go early so we could go out to dinner; we ended up eating at Chile’s, one of my favorite places to eat

When we got to the party I was rather sad when I found out the mechanical bull was broken. It was the number one that I wanted to do. There was a lot of fun thing to do so it was all good. When we first got there we decided to sing karaoke. I really can’t believe that I sung in front of about one hundred people. Then we played twister with about thirty others. Dances a lot, and bounced in a moon walk thing. It was harder then I thought that it was going to be. Needless to say I had a hard time staying on my feet; I don’t think I would do well on the moon. Once it was 2008 we left and when back to my house to play the Wii.

I enjoyed the night, had a blast.

5 comments:

The Brann's said...

Looks like lots of fun. Glad you had a fun and safe evening!!! When you coming to visit??

Brooke said...

Sounds like a blast!!! I was sick :( we were in bed a bit before the stroke of 12...We're sooo boring!!!!

Jen said...

I'm jealous you got to party. I gave Hunter a bath at 11:30 due to his explosion if that counts. What a party the 2 of us had.

pie said...

We want to play Wii

The Brann's said...

Krystal...you should bring the Wii down this weekend...