Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Poor Pebble’s!!

For those of you that don’t know Pebble’s is my car. Monday I had to go to Boise for a work meeting. Just my luck it was snowing, but I still made the attempt. When I left home the roads where good a little wet but they were good. But it didn’t last very long I drove another ten miles and the roads was bad. Luckly the roads were only bad for a little while. But poor Pebble’s got really dirty.
Because my meeting went late, and I love hanging out with Josh, Jen and hunter I decided to stay the night. Josh and I played Guitar Hero, my new favorite game. Josh was a lot better then I am but I just think that it is so fun. Hunter is just as cute as always. Well I thought that the roads would be better, but I thought wrong it had snowed all night so the roads were horrible on the way home it took me a long time to get home. There were many diesels and cars off the side of the road it was scary. Thank goodness I have such a good car she did good in the snow, I only slid a little.
Scary Don't You Think???

3 comments:

The Brann's said...

That would be scary. We're glad you were able to spend sometime with the fam, and that you also made it home safely!!

Jen said...

Holy cow!!! that's just nuts. It's still snowing here.

pie said...

Wow. You are brave driving all by yourself in that. I'm glad you were safe. So when are we going to have that hotel weekend?