Friday, January 11, 2008
Schools about to start :(
I bought my school book the other day. All I have to say is WOW!!! This semester I spent $430 dollars on books at the bookstore. When I got home I decided to look online to see if I could find them a little cheaper. Josh always buys his books this way, and it has worked for him so I thought I would try. Well it turned out that I found all the books that I needed and they were only $245. I was so excited so I am going to be taking to books back to the bookstore. I may not have them all by the time school start but it should be shortly after. I have to say that I’m not excited about school starting but the only thing that keeps me going is that it puts me that much closer to finishing. At times I feel like I am never going to see the end. Hopefully I still can find time to blog once I get into school because I have become very additive to blogging. It’s sad I know, but I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's so much cheaper to buy books online. We highly recommend it. We save so much money by doing it. And then when you sell them back you usually either break even or get more than what you paid for them. It's great! Josh isn't very excited about school starting either. I am just because that means it's closer to me staying home with Hunter all day! I can't wait.
Don't worry, you're not the only one. We're all addicted to blogging. I'm sure you'll find a few minutes here and there to update us!!!
Yes. We need to get more family to join the blogging sensation.
Post a Comment