Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well the first week of school is finished. I think that it is going to be a fun semester; I plan on learning a lot. Well I think I always learn a lot but all of my classes are for my major this semester. So it like I’m learning what I need to learn, if that makes any sense. I am still waiting for my books so I hope that they get here soon so I don’t get too far behind, I’ll keep my finger crossed.

Today I also decided that I am a shop-a-holic. I love to shop I went into a store to just buy a pair of jean and came out with twelve shirts and two jackets. Yes!! you guessed not even a single pair of pants. Funny how that works!!!! I don’t really feel that bad because I only spent $130.00 that a great deal for all I got. I also saw some shoes that I had been looking for forever but I decided not to buy them. Then I caved I went back and bought the shoes in black and brown. They are so cute.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm jealous of your shoes. they are so cute. I hope they have some here for me. It's a good thing you don't mind me copying you. It's just that you have good taste. I can't help that your brilliant! :)

Mrs. B said...

Where did you get the shoes from? I just got a pair of Mahlno Blahniks that look similar. They are cute! Love yah!

The Brann's said...

How cute!! Aren't those the shoes we saw when we went shopping?? I'm glad you finally got them!!

Brooke said...

Love the shoes. I love shopping too...only I usually spend all my time shopping for alaura!!! There's something so fun about buying baby and toddler clothes...

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.