Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Boring life....Sorry !!

Well I haven’t been posting that much. I thought that is was going to be because I don’t have time, but to my surprise I have had time. So I have come to the conclusion that is because I don’t have any friend to do anything fun with. Due to my good friends moving I have found myself at home a lot. Mom I’m not saying it a bad thing I just don’t have anything interesting to talk about so I might bor you all a little but it all I got!!!

This week I decided that I needed to give Tamone a bath I hat it when he get a little off white look to his beautiful white fur. So needless to say he was looking way to off white, and I had to be something about it. I really don’t like to give him a bath when the weather is so cold, but, I decided that I couldn’t wait until the weather changer or he would be black….and that would be gross. So Monday I decided was the day. I thought since it had been a while he was going to be rather bad but he just stood there at took it. I even would go as far as saying that he liked it. Well I think he liked the fact the water was hot. The funniest part is when he is drying off he’ll chase is tail round and round. We call it spin dry: )

Tamone was so tired after the spin he had to take a cat nap. HA ha!!!!!!


Well I’m going to Rexburg to hang out with my friend tomorrow so hopefully my next post will be more interesting for everyone. Let’s hope!!!!!

3 comments:

The Brann's said...

He looks so cute and cuddly!!! I'm glad he didn't throw a fit during the bath. He's already grouchy enough....i wouldn't want to see him extra mad..ha ha ha

Jen said...

I'm glad he's all clean. I know what you mean about a boring life. I don't have much to post about either. Just Hunter! We have no life either. It's just work all day and then come home and keep Hunter entertained, which is my most favorite job! And now life has become more boring since Josh is taking a Saturday class. Oh well that's life I guess. Hope you have fun in Rexburg. Love ya!

Brenda-I don't know what your problem with the cat is, I don't have any troubles with him. He loves me!

pie said...

Oh! That is so cute. I haven't given my cats baths in all the year's that we have had them. I'm too afraid.

To spruce up our boring lives, we ought to get together. After we get this house stuff out of the way we should come up there for a visit.