On Friday night when we got to Rexburg we made dinner. Lisa and Emily have an amazing meal called Sticking Fingers (my new favorite meal) We were making it and had the chicken on a plate on the stove waiting for the fryer. Emily was getting the potatoes ready and set them on the stove behind the chicken. Well, about fifteen minutes later we heard a POP, I looked at the plate that the chicken was on and it had broken into pieces. Emily happened to of turned on the front burning not the back. It was funny!!!!
Saturday morning I went to the Temple open house, it just happened to have been the last day so there was a little bit of a wait but not bad at all. It was amazing, so very beautiful. I’m so happy that I was able to make it up there. I can’t wait until the twin falls temple is done. When we came out of the open house the line had gotten much longer it was all the way out of the doors, and people where waiting outside. Lucky we went early.
Also on Saturday we went ice skating, I love to rollerblade and ice skating is just a little bit harder. It was a lot of fun and I only fell once, but it was a bad fall. I bruised my entire knee…. Ouch!!!!
Whenever I go bowling I like to play a game. If you get a strike or a spare you have to roll up the right side of your pants, and it you get a cutter a.k.a no pins you have to roll up your left pant leg. So friend and I rolled up our pants as we bowled. Some of our where more even then others…..
I loved the bowling shoes!!!
6 comments:
I'm sure the temple was beautiful (as they all are). Glad that you were able to go. Looks like you fun time with friends, thats great.
Fun fun weekend....I'm glad your left pant leg wasn't too much higher than your right leg. Must have been a pretty good game!
Sounds like a blast!!! The life of a single woman...
Krystal you are the best Sister-in-law ever
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRYSTAL!!!
WHERE ARE YOU??? We want to hear all about your fabulour B-day!!! Please post!!!
Post a Comment