This weekend I decided to take a little break and go to Utah. I had promised Canyon that I would go and see him before I started my next semester in school. Since I am starting school next Monday I figure I better get down there before I get called a liar. So I left on Thursday night after I got off of work. I stayed with Brenda and her family. I love staying there because I always have so much fun. When I got there Brenda cooked dinner and we all sat down to eat. As we were eating Ryker’s cup got a little out of control and ended up over Canyon and I. It was so funny I wish that I had a picture of Canyon’s face because it was hilarious. Friday we shopped a little bit and eat a lot. Friday night Chad, Brenda, Canyon, Ryker, Brad, Andrea, Grandpa, Grandma, Becky, Robert, and I all went out to dinner to celebrate Brenda’s Birthday. We ate at Olive Garden, I love that place. It was a lot of fun hanging out with all of them on Brenda’s special day. I came home on Saturday morning, when I woke up it had snowed so needless to say I got stuck getting out of the driveway, How embarrassing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous you got to play with them. But I'm glad you're coming down tonight. :) Hunter can't wait.
What a cute picture. My kids were excited to see themselves on your blog. They always have a great time with you. We were very glad you were able to come down!!
Cafe Rio? I didn't hear about Cafe Rio. Cute picture.
Post a Comment